Set up your Justgiving Fundraising Page
- Visit this link here: https://www.justgiving.com/teams-creation/join/18eafc18-c077-45d8-825c-70356db6989c
- You will be taken to this page, where you will be asked to login or create a justgiving account. Looks like this:
3. You will be asked if you want to join the team. Looks like this:
Select “Create your fundraising page”
4. You will be asked what cause you are raising funds for. Search for the Mikaere Foundation. Looks like this:
5. You will be asked what fundraising event you’re doing. Instead of searching for an organised event, select ‘Describe your own event’.
Event type: An appeal for charity
Event name: NKH 100 Mile Challenge
Event date: (leave blank)
6. Your Fundraising Settings
Set your fundraising target to £100 (or higher!) and give your fundraising page a unique url. Lots of people have used nkh100mile-[insert your name]
6. You’re in the team! Well done! You can view the team page to see how much we’ve collectively raised at anytime by visiting: https://www.justgiving.com/team/nkh100milechallenge
Join My Virtual Mission
My Virtual Mission is where we are collectively logging our distances.
- Visit this link here: myvirtualmission.com/missions/163707/nkh-100-mile-challenge/ and select the blue JOIN MISSION button at the bottom, or the blue JOIN MISSION button at the top (behind the mission has not started alert bar) Looks like this:
2. You’ll be asked for a mission code. The mission code is in your sign up email, or the reminder email we sent just before the challenge launched.
3. If you are not already a member, you’ll need to create an account.
3. Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be shown a “Welcome to the mission” success message. Hurrah! You’ll be able to see the rest of the team who have signed up, and once the mission launches on April 1st, you’ll be able to log your distances.